Our Students Speak:
Excellent advice and clear teaching. This is class is a winner if you are committed to getting a high score on the GRE.-Christopher Slater
This is the best course if you’re preparing for GRE. Each section is so well, very easily explained, designed even if you are a new to this you will be able to make it through. Also the doubt clearing chat support you get is best, you won’t get anywhere like this. I will recommend this course to everyone who wish to score above 330. Thank You! – Viraj K
This course prepares you for the quants section of GRE taking you to the journey of math starting from the scratch, including all the basics you need for exam and also applies to your real life scenarios. More than helpful for other competitive exams as well. All doubts are answered well. I found no other course better than this This course serves true value for money.-Mohammad Mouzam Ibrahim
Very nice teaching style. Increasing my confidence level.-Rohan bhatia
Everything is explained very simply. The material is very easy to understand.-Carissa Wilkerson
This is a no-nonsense and practical approach to the Math Section of the GRE. I haven’t done math in 30 years so I’m really back to basics.-Sonya Shaykhoun
An amazing course to take, not only does the instructor describe how to solve problems but also teaches the concept in depth which in turn builds up the confidence to solve any type of problem given. Thank you!!-Khoushik Reddy
Awesome content, covering many topics. The tutor goes an extra mile to reply quickly to your doubts and queries.-Ankita S
Many more! Check reviews below.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
“Even the most motivated and intelligent student will advance more quickly under the tutelage of someone who knows the best order in which to learn things, who understands and can demonstrate the proper way to perform various skills, who can provide useful feedback, and who can devise practice activities designed to overcome particular weaknesses.”
― Anders Ericsson, Peak: Secrets from the New Science of Expertise
TARGET SCORE 330+ GRE
Do you have trouble getting answers to problems which you already practised ? Do you get a feeling that GRE Math seems unending ? Are you able to retain and apply your learnings in mock tests ? Do you feel confident about what all you have learnt ?
You have come to the right place where you will be able to bring structure to your Math Prep. With this course, everyday you study for the GRE will bring you progress and you will be adding to the reservoir of knowledge to apply on GRE DAY!
Instead of spending hours and hours on just problem solving, FIRST focus on building rock solid fundamentals. Once you finish this course you will know all the types of questions and have interlinkages between various topics and question types in your mind. Then you will be all set to spend just sufficient time for practise. The difference will be that every question you continue to practise after this course will stick in your mind because it will just add to the reservoir of knowledge you have already built.
Get ready to achieve your DREAM Score by approaching GRE prep in a structured manner.
The Topics are arranged to easily form a mental structure comprising of Topics and Question types for the GRE.
- BASICS for GREIn this section we cover the basics including what prime numbers are, HCF & LCM, Different types of fractions, Decimal Numbers, Classification of Numbers, BODMAS rule and Exponents.
- Algebra Basics for GREThis section is an introduction to word problems. It covers linear equations in both one variable and multiple variable scenarios. Word problems are covered throughout the course in respective sections. This section build fundamentals so that you can easily grasp new concepts in the other sections wrt word problems. Algebraic identities are also covered here. 9+ Solved Questions.
- Quantitative Comparison QuestionsIn this section we discuss various techniques to solve QC questions effectively. We also discuss 30 Solved QC Questions using the concepts covered in the Basics and Algebra basics sections.
- Percentages + Average & Alligation for GREThese 2 sections cover various topics that will take you from the basics to an advanced level. Multiple problem types and solution techniques. 27+ Practise Questions solved in detail.
- QUIZ Testing Percentages + Average & Alligation (20 Questions) followed by Video Solutions
- Data – In this section we try to understand the different types of charts followed by practicing 8 sets of Problems.
- Speed, Distance and Time + Work for GREThese 2 sections cover various topics that will take you from the basics to an advanced level. Multiple problem types and solution techniques. 52+ Practise Questions solved in detail.
- QUIZ Testing Speed, Distance and Time + Work (20 Questions) followed by Video Solutions
- Numbers for GRENumbers is divided into 17 Sections covering various topics that will take you from the basics to an advanced level. Multiple problem types and solution techniques. 44+ Practise Questions solved in detail.
- QUIZ Testing Numbers (22 Questions) followed by Video Solutions
- Permutation and Combination for GREThis is divided into 7 Sections. Starting with the difference between Permutation and Combination, takes you to an advanced level. 36+ Practise Questions solved in detail.
- QUIZ Testing Permutation and Combination (20 Questions) followed by Video Solutions
- Probability for GRE9 Sections. Get to know the various types of Questions and Concepts with Explanation sessions followed with 18+ Solved practise Questions.
- QUIZ Testing Probability (20 Questions) followed by Video Solutions
- Geometry for GRE9 sections. Indepth coverage of concepts with lot of interlinkages. Covers Trignometry and Coordinate Geometry also. 163+ Solved Questions.
- QUIZ Testing Geometry (20 Questions) followed by Video Solutions
- Algebra:Equations for GREIndepth coverage of Quadratic Equations, Graphing Quadratic functions, Understanding the Roots / Sum / Product of roots etc of quadratic and higher order equations. 20+ Solved Questions.
- Inequalities and Absolute Valuesfor GREIndepth coverage of Inequalities and Absolute value Concepts to help you avoid common traps and also help you arrive at the correct answer in the most efficient manner.
YOU’LL ALSO GET:
- Good support in the Q&A section to help you in your GRE Prep
Let’s make your GRE dreams come true
Who this course is for:
- Students planning to take GRE for the first time
- Students looking at improving their GRE score
- Students who wish to follow a Structured approach in their GRE preparation
Created by Jackson Kailath
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 13.43 GB