First update: MPU6050 interfacing and tilt sensing tutorials have been added.
Second update : LCD interfacing guides have been added.
The course is intended for students ranging from beginners to advanced.
A thorough and hands-on course for studying Embedded Linux systems on Beaglebone hardware.
100% hands-on and step-by-step instruction using hardware
This Course Demystifies learning Embedded Linux Systems and running embedded Linux and its various components on the Beaglebone hardware. See above “what will I learn?? “ section to understand what this course promises!
- Interesting Hardware interfacing projects and well explained inner working details step by step
- ‘C’ application development using Eclipse IDE for your Beaglebone hardware
- At the end of each section students will have exciting assignments to complete which strengthen their understanding deeply
- Embedded Linux quizzes to test your Understanding.
- Q/A support
I will personally answer your questions about this material, either privately or in a group discussion. If you are in any way not satisfied, for any reason, you can get, No questions asked a full refund from Udemy within 30 days. But I am confident you won’t need to. I stand behind this course 100% and am committed to helping you.
Learning order of FastBit Embedded Brain Academy Courses,
If you are a beginner in the field of embedded systems, then you can take our courses in the below-mentioned order.
This is just a recommendation from the instructor for beginners.
1) Microcontroller Embedded C Programming: absolute beginners(Embedded C)
2) Embedded Systems Programming on ARM Cortex-M3/M4 Processor(ARM Cortex M4 Processor specific)
3) Mastering Microcontroller with Embedded Driver Development(MCU1)
4) Mastering Microcontroller: TIMERS, PWM, CAN, RTC,LOW POWER(MCU2)
5) Mastering RTOS: Hands-on FreeRTOS and STM32Fx with Debugging(RTOS)
6) ARM Cortex M Microcontroller DMA Programming Demystified(DMA)
7) STM32Fx Microcontroller Custom Bootloader Development(Bootloader)
8) Embedded Linux Step by Step using Beaglebone Black(Linux)
9) Linux device driver programming using Beaglebone Black(LDD1)
Who this course is for:
- Students who are looking to explore the world of Linux on ARM
- Professionals or students work on Embedded linux systems
Created by FastBit Embedded Brain Academy, Kiran Nayak
Last updated 4/2021
Size: 2.90 GB