This course series shows how to become a software developer.
What you’ll learn
Learning How To Be A Software Developer
- The student will gain knowledge of the software development industry, how to chart a career in the industry and the technology stack that will get one into the industry.
- Because the course has both a theoretical component and a practical component. It will be beneficial having access to a computer system.
In these videos, I describe the various things that one needs to know about in other to become a software developer.
I covered topics such as:
- The Industry OverviewIn this part, I covered topics such as:-Main activities-Market Sector-Current Industry Trend
- The logistics of learning how to codeIn this lecture, I covered the items one need to have to effectively learn the trade. These include:
– Your Computer set up
– Set Your Development Environment
– Your Internet
– Set Your Study Materials
– Your Support Web Sites
– Your Source Control
- The career path
software development industry
- In this lecture, I talked about some of the career paths one can decide to go for. These include:– UI / UX Designer
– Front Developer
– Back End Developer
– Database Developer
– DevOps Engineer
- How to get a jobIn this lecture, I talked about the following:
– Your CV– Your GitHub Account– Learn About Your LinkedIn Profile
– Where to look for Job
Who this course is for:
- The target student for this course is those looking to get into the software development industry.
- Angular 8 Advanced MasterClass