Pass the CAPM and Earn 25 Contact Hours to Qualify for the CAPM Exam
What you’ll learn
- You will get all the resources you need to pass the PMI CAPM certification exam.
- You will earn 25 exam contact hours from a PMI Registered Education Provider.
- You will be able to discuss the PMBOK Guide 6th edition with confidence.
- Explain the project management processes
- Discuss the project management knowledge areas
- Demonstrate the formulas, charts, and theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
- Complete hands-on assignments and exercises
- Understand fundamentals of project management
- Dedicated to completing this CAPM Exam Prep Seminar
- Have a deep desire to pass the CAPM exam
This course is taught by a PMI Registered Education Provider:
- Instructingcom, LLC #4082
- CAPM® Exam Prep Seminar
- 25 contact hours for the CAPM exam application
Not all courses on Udemy are part of the PMI REP program – this one is! This course has passed a quality audit and a business review, and it completely abides by the PMI REP program.
You need to pass the CAPM exam and you need quality training that’ll help you in your role as a project manager. You also want to learn from an authority in project management, in an online environment with plenty of assignments, videos, and concise explanations. This course provides 25 contact hours and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips. Joseph is the author of several project management books from McGraw-Hill, the American Management Association, and Dummies Press. He is certified as a PMP, PMI-ACP, ITIL, Project+, and is a Certified Technical Trainer.
The 25 hours of project management education are earned by completing all of the course, the assignments, exercises, and quizzes. The Learning Management System tracks your completion of the course; if you complete all the videos and interactive sessions, you can claim these hours for your CAPM exam application.
NOTICE: This course is designed for the CAPM exam based on PMBOK Guide, sixth edition.
Who this course is for:
- Project managers who are preparing to PASS their PMI CAPM examination
- Project managers who want to pass their CAPM exam on the first try
- People who want 25 contact hours from a PMI Registered Education Provider
Created by Joseph Phillips
Last updated 2/2019
Size: 9.75 GB