Use Angular, Angular Material, Angularfire (+ Firebase with Firestore) and NgRx to build a real Angular App
What Will I Learn?
Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx
- Build amazing Angular apps with modern tools like Material, NgRx, and Angularfire
- You should bring basic Angular knowledge or the willingness to learn it along the way. A brief introduction/ refresher module is provided in this course.
Angular is an amazing frontend framework with which you can build powerful web applications.
And you want to use all these great third-party packages that can add a lot of awesome functionalities to your Angular app!
This course covers exactly that!
We’ll build an entire, realistic app that looks absolutely beautiful, uses Google’s Material Design and is extremely fast!
Behind the scenes, NgRx will be used – a Redux-inspired state management solution that can greatly enhance your Angular app.
What are you waiting for, this is what you’ll get in detail:
- A brief refresher on Angular, just in case you forgot how it works (or never learned it)
- A detailed introduction into Angular Material, its docs, and its usage
- A realistic app that uses many Angular Material components
- Examples for components like Datepickers, Sidenavs or the Material Data Table (incl. sorting, filtering and live updating!)
- A real-time database connection powered by Firebase (using Firestore) and Angularfire
- A better understanding of RxJS observables
- State-of-the-art state management with the help of NgRx
- And so much more!
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to dive deeper into Angular and who want to build a real app with it
- Who Students who want to practice Angular
- Students who want a practical guide towards building Angular apps
- The Students interested in using Firebase, NgRx and/ or Angular Material
- Java – ambitious start. Create a real app! Course